My goal is to practice minimally invasive endodontics with a focus on conservation and preservation of the tooth structure. I enjoy the level of detail and meticulousness required to practice high-level endodontics, as well as the interpersonal relationships I develop with patients along the way. I approach each person with compassion, understanding that all patients have needs and circumstances that are unique to them.
- Master of Science / Certificate in Endodontics – West Virginia University School of Dentistry, 2018
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences – University of California, Irvine, 2007
Part of my commitment to delivering exceptional care to my patients is my ongoing pursuit of continuing education. It’s only by staying current on emerging technologies and treatment methodologies that I am able to ensure my patients are receiving the highest quality of care.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- West LA Dental Society
- International Academy of Endodontics